By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug instruction manual for greater than forty years, Intravenous drugs: A instruction manual for Nurses and overall healthiness Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and complete insurance. even if you wish the moveable print model or one of many handy digital codecs, each one drug monograph — together with these for brand spanking new IV medicines lately licensed via the FDA — comprises the drug’s common identify, universal exchange name(s), drug class, pH, dosages and dose changes, dilution, incompatibilities, expense of management, activities, symptoms and makes use of, contraindications, precautions, drug/lab interactions, unwanted side effects, and antidote — all alphabetically prepared that can assist you locate drug details quick and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure that you've gotten crucial info at the such a lot lately authorized IV medicines, in addition to up to date info on latest drugs.
- UNIQUE! Thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV medications provides way more info than the other similar handbook.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key details quick and easy.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, boy or girl, and neonatal patients.
- IV medications are indexed alphabetically by way of wide-spread identify for quickly scientific reference.
- Redesigned published thumb tabs help you discover details faster.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page structure keep all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand illness through having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use structure provides all of the crucial scientific details you would like on IV drug administration.
- NEW! 11 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically correct drug info for brand spanking new IV medicinal drugs lately authorized by means of the FDA.
- NEW! up-to-date drug monographs reflect the most recent alterations in IV drug therapy.
Read Online or Download 2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Best nursing books
Infectious illnesses of the Fetus and infant youngster, written and edited by way of Drs. Remington, Klein, Wilson, Nizet, and Maldonado, is still the definitive resource of knowledge during this box. The seventh version of this authoritative reference presents the main updated and whole advice on infections present in utero, in the course of supply, and within the neonatal interval in either untimely and time period babies.
The research consultant to accompany specialise in grownup well-being: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 1e assists scholars in figuring out the suggestions, concepts, and ailment techniques exact within the textbook. The research advisor offers scholars a number of possibilities for assessment and self-assessment utilizing various studying routines designed to spotlight pupil comprehension and strengths and to spot components short of additional learn.
Neste livro, partindo do conceito de superação, os autores apresentam 25 histórias que permitem uma visão mais otimista da esquizofrenia, pois, com todas as dificuldades impostas pela doença, os pacientes, além do controle dos sintomas, retomaram suas atividades produtivas e atingiram uma vida afetiva plena.
The all-in-one surgical know-how assessment you’ve been anticipating is ultimately right here! Elsevier's Surgical know-how examination evaluate combines accomplished content material overview, worktext perform, and customizable simulated trying out suggestions to provide you the 360-degree training wanted for achievement at the CST examination.
- Older People - E-Book: Issues and Innovations in Care
- Handbook of Contraception and Sexual Health
- Gespräche mit Schwerkranken: Krisenbewältigung durch das Pflegepersonal (German Edition)
- Zwischen Anspruch und Wirklichkeit: Wie erleben Praxisanleiter/-innen ihren Arbeitsalltag (German Edition)
Additional resources for 2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno