By Friederike C. Jentoft
- Authoritative reports written by means of specialists within the field
- Topics chosen mirror development within the box and comprise catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, response engineering, computational chemistry, and physics
- Insightful and demanding articles, absolutely edited to fit numerous backgrounds
Read Online or Download Advances in Catalysis: 58 PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
PEM gas cellphone checking out and prognosis covers the new advances in PEM (proton alternate membrane) gasoline cellphone structures, concentrating on tools and methods for trying out and prognosis, and the applying of diagnostic thoughts in useful assessments and operation. This publication is a different resource of electrochemical options for researchers, scientists and engineers operating within the sector of gas cells.
Hydraulic Fracturing affects and applied sciences: A Multidisciplinary standpoint serves as an advent to hydraulic fracturing and offers balanced insurance of its advantages and strength unwanted effects. providing a holistic evaluate of hydraulic fracturing and its environmental affects, this ebook chronicles the heritage and improvement of unconventional oil and fuel construction and describes the hazards linked to using those applied sciences.
Aerosols: An commercial and Environmental technology is a finished account of the technological know-how and expertise of aerosols in addition to their aerodynamic and physico-chemical homes. size innovations and effects are offered when it comes to a framework of classical mechanics and macroscopic chemistry.
The unmatched, definitive reference for nearly forty years, this vintage paintings on explosives is now in its 7th, thoroughly revised and up-to-date variation. a few 500 monographic entries, prepared alphabetically, ponder the physicochemical homes, construction tools, and secure purposes of over one hundred twenty explosive chemical substances.
- Advances in Industrial Mixing: A Companion to the Handbook of Industrial Mixing
- Photocatalysis: Principles and Applications
- Environmental Challenges and Greenhouse Gas Control for Fossil Fuel Utilization in the 21st Century
- Optimization of Micro Processes in Fine Particle Agglomeration by Pelleting Flocculation
- Product and Process Modelling: A Case Study Approach
Extra resources for Advances in Catalysis: 58
Advances in Catalysis: 58 by Friederike C. Jentoft