By Andrei A Kulikovsky
- Covers contemporary advances and analytical recommendations to more than a few difficulties confronted by means of strength technologists, from catalyst layer functionality to thermal stability
- Provides exact graphs, charts and different instruments (glossary, index) to maximise R&D output whereas minimizing expenses and time spent on dead-end research
- Presents Kulikovsky’s signature method (and the information to aid it)—which makes use of "simplified" types in response to idealized structures, easy geometries, and minimum assumptions—enabling qualitative realizing of the explanations and results of phenomena
Read Online or Download Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
PEM gasoline telephone trying out and prognosis covers the new advances in PEM (proton trade membrane) gas mobilephone platforms, targeting tools and methods for trying out and analysis, and the appliance of diagnostic ideas in useful checks and operation. This booklet is a special resource of electrochemical recommendations for researchers, scientists and engineers operating within the zone of gasoline cells.
Hydraulic Fracturing affects and applied sciences: A Multidisciplinary point of view serves as an advent to hydraulic fracturing and gives balanced insurance of its advantages and power unwanted effects. providing a holistic review of hydraulic fracturing and its environmental affects, this e-book chronicles the historical past and improvement of unconventional oil and fuel construction and describes the hazards linked to using those applied sciences.
Aerosols: An commercial and Environmental technology is a complete account of the technological know-how and expertise of aerosols in addition to their aerodynamic and physico-chemical homes. size strategies and effects are offered when it comes to a framework of classical mechanics and macroscopic chemistry.
The unequalled, definitive reference for nearly forty years, this vintage paintings on explosives is now in its 7th, thoroughly revised and up-to-date variation. a few 500 monographic entries, prepared alphabetically, think of the physicochemical homes, creation tools, and secure purposes of over one hundred twenty explosive chemical substances.
- Process Understanding: For Scale-Up and Manufacture of Active Ingredients
- Global Regulatory Issues for the Cosmetics Industry (Personal Care and Cosmetic Technology)
- Electrochemical Microsystem Technologies (New Trends in Electrochemical Technology)
- Platelet Proteomics: Principles, Analysis, and Applications (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
- Ionic Liquids in Separation Technology
- Pharmacometrics: The Science of Quantitative Pharmacology
Extra info for Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells
Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells by Andrei A Kulikovsky